Diamonds provides you with the features and functions to effectively manage many types of change that affects your business.
Internal changes in your business may come about as a result of changing or introducing a new business process. This could be something as simple as changing the authorisation limits to a purchase ordering process. Alternatively it could mean the introduction of an entirely new way of undertaking a work activity.
External changes affecting your business could come from your customers or suppliers introducing new contractual terms, which means changing the way that you engage with them, process information or report on your trading relationship. For those businesses engaged in project delivery it may be necessary to manage changes to project scope or design, which would potentially impact upon cost and delivery timeframes.
In addition to all of the above you may simply need to change your internal processes and procedures to comply with new government or industry regulations.
Whatever the nature of the change Diamonds provides a range of capabilities to help you manage and profit from change:
- Process Manager helps you to rapidly modify your Diamonds solutions to meet changes within your business and industry sector maximising your ability to capitalise on change and reducing ongoing cost of ownership.
- Agile Management helps to significantly reduce the total ongoing cost of ownership. There is nothing as frustrating as implementing a new system within your business and finding within 3, 6, 9, or 12 months that ideally you need to modify your systems, procedures, processes or reports to accommodate for a internal or external change affecting your business.
- Mobile Manager enables you to capture change on your mobile phone. Our phone app will automatically capture the time and place of the change using the phones GPS locator. And because the phone knows the location of the change it can automatically recover all the important details about the project or activity.
- Auto Manager provides easy to use features to allow you to automate the delivery of information in accordance with your own change management processes. In addition Auto Manager allows you to set automatic messages to remind people that tasks need to be completed within an agreed time frame. And, if necessary send escalation alerts to remind managers and supervisors of incomplete tasks and work activities. This ensures that you are able to meet all your project deadlines.
- Diamonds Studio provides a powerful data dictionary allows you to enter your own descriptions and terminology for the features and functions within the solution. This means that you can not only see how the solution works but are able to customise the language without any requirement for technical understanding.
- In addition to the above any changes that you make are subject to change management process themselves. During this process, change management notifications are automatically sent out to other users who will be affected by the proposed change. No change will therefore be affected until the requisite authority has been received. Finally
Audit Manager provides a full audit trail of all changes to the solution including, who initiated it, who was informed and who authorised it. This is captured and recorded so that a permanent record is available for future reference.
Contact Diamonds now to discuss your requirements and find out how you could benefit from a Diamonds Solution.
“The implementation of the Diamonds Solution has led to a significant increase in customer satisfaction, better client retention and ultimately – sales".
“Diamonds provide solutions that deliver real added value to your business".
““Using Cloud based technology means that I can be available to my team and customers wherever I am whilst at the same time being in control of my business".